Thursday, December 26, 2013

Stateside Update 15: Seven Days!

Dear Friends,

Great news: my passport (with the visa inside) has been mailed! As you all know, I have been extremely worried about my passport arriving in time - my flight leaves seven days from tomorrow! I just received word that my passport was in Maryland around 8pm tonight, so it should be at my house in one or two days. This is definitely a blessing. Thank you to all who prayed for me! [And a word of caution: Apply for your visa early. Consulates like to be nit-picky.]

I am indebted to those of you who kept me in your prayers. If you would like to receive specific prayer updates via email, please go here, fill out your information, and select the prayer team box. You can receive blog updates as emails also at the same link. If you are interested in supporting either me and my trip or the school where I will be student teaching, you can visit my support page.

Thank you for everything. Until next time!
Only through Him,
--






"Seek Him. Be Here. Be His."

No comments:

Post a Comment