Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Stateside Update 4: Prayer

I'm writing this in the spare minutes I could find between a meeting for work and my evening ESL class. It's been a crazy week and it's only Tuesday. My ten page paper and the largest recruiting event of my college are both on Friday.

I realized that prayer is the only thing that is going to get me through this week. Isn't it ironic, then, that this week is also my college's 24/7 prayer week? I am reminded of how much I need the Father during weeks like this. Constant communication with Him is what will sustain me.

I also ask that you would join me in prayer for a summer job. To be able to afford to go to Thailand, I need to work this summer. I am also really looking for a job at home so I can be with my family for a while before I leave. With all of that in mind, I covet your prayers that our Father would provide a job for me, that I would be able to save money for overseas student teaching, and that He would provide the money needed to purchase my airplane tickets.

Check out the Contact page to sign up to become a member of my prayer team.

Thank you so much for trusting Him alongside me!
With love,
--






"Seek Him. Be Here. Be His."
"‎It is the people who endear the city to our heart." - Chandler

No comments:

Post a Comment